Indian Trails Internet Purchase Terms & Conditions
Indian Trails will be responsible only for transportation on its own lines, in accordance with tariff regulations and limitations and assumes no responsibility for any acts or omissions of others occurring within or outside of the United States, except as imposed by law with respect to baggage. Seating aboard vehicles operated in Interstate or foreign commerce is without regard to race, color, creed, or national origin. Indian Trails will not be responsible for delays caused by breakdowns, road conditions, weather, or other conditions beyond the carriers' control. We ask that you arrive at open terminals thirty (30) minutes prior to departure. Indian Trails will not be responsible for the inconsistencies of various timepieces. If you are departing from a closed terminal or unmanned station we ask you to have proper accommodations until the bus arrives.
Ticket Limitations and Restrictions
- Indian Trails tickets sold over the internet are non-refundable.
- Indian Trails tickets sold over the internet are date and schedule specific.
- Valid ID MUST be presented along with your electronic ticket in order to board the bus. NO other document(s) will be accepted for transportation – ONLY the original boarding pass.
- Special fares are limited for use as endorsed on ticket.
- Indian Trails will not be responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Indian Trails will not be responsible for lost or stolen carry-on items.
- Fares quoted are valid on Indian Trails' schedules and/or those of participating interline carriers listed on the ticket. Fares are payable in U.S. dollars unless noted otherwise.
- All tickets will be honored for transportation daily unless otherwise indicated. No reservations are accepted for travel.
- Depending on the date and time selected, not all discount fares may be available on all schedules.
- Fares subject to change. Fares may be higher during some holiday periods and additional restrictions may apply during various times of the year.
- Fares quoted may be subject to additional charges, including taxes. The final fare will be displayed once a schedule is booked.
- Senior citizen's fares require proof of age, presented upon request at the terminal or stop.
- Military discounts require a valid United States military ID, presented upon request at the terminal or stop.
- College student discounts require a valid student ID, presented upon request at the terminal or stop.
- One child who has not reached his or her second birthday, per adult paying passenger, will be carried free when not occupying a seat to the exclusion of another passenger. Tickets are non-transferable and, if presented for transportation by any person other than the one for whom originally purchased, will be void and may be confiscated by an Indian Trails agent or authorized employee of any bus carrier over which the ticket is issued.
- Indian Trails reserves the right to refuse to transport passengers under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs, or whose conduct is likely to be such as to make him or her objectionable to other passengers or prospective passengers.
- Such persons may be removed from the bus or terminal by the driver or terminal personnel. In the event of such removal, the liability of Indian Trails shall not exceed the amount of the remaining fare paid by the passenger.
Acceptable containers for baggage transport include suitcases, sealed and sturdy cardboard boxes, duffel bags, trunks, backpacks, tool boxes, and securely sealed totes. Plastic or paper bags are NOT acceptable containers for baggage service. Acceptable containers must not have sharp edges or protruding objects. Containers fastened together will not be accepted, and must be separated.
Passengers are allowed one piece of checked baggage under the bus. A second bag fee of $15.00 will be assessed for a second piece of checked baggage. Checked baggage is limited to 50 pounds per bag. Do not include medications or jewelry in checked baggage. These items must be carried on. Checked baggage should be claimed at all transfer points and carried by passenger to connecting bus. All baggage must be properly identified. Luggage tags should clearly show the name and address to which lost baggage should be forwarded. Free luggage tags are available at ticket windows and baggage counters. Place your name and address inside and outside of your luggage.
Please reclaim your baggage promptly upon arrival. If you do not claim your baggage promptly, an arrival storage charge may be assessed. Passengers are allowed one carryon up to 25 pounds for each adult or child. Carry-on bags must fit in the overhead compartment or under your seat. This carry-on is in addition to one purse or laptop.
Bicycles transported in baggage service must be contained in wood, leather, canvas, bicycle box, or other substantial carrying case. No bicycles will be transported unless enclosed in any such container. Bicycles transported will be considered one piece of checked baggage.
Interstate Baggage Liability
Liability for loss or damage to checked baggage is limited to actual value not to exceed $250 for all baggage checked on one adult ticket or $125 for all baggage checked on one child ticket unless greater value is declared at time of checking, at which time charges for excess value will be collected and receipt issued. Declared value cannot exceed $1000 per passenger. You may purchase excess value protection at the ticket counter, but note that it does not cover valuable articles and certain other prohibited articles which are not accepted as baggage. Ask an agent, or contact the Indian Trails office at 800.292.3831 for information concerning restricted articles and limits on the value of baggage checked.
Tickets for unaccompanied children are not sold online. All passengers traveling with tickets purchased on line must be 17 (seventeen) years of age or older.
If you have any questions about the use of your personal information or would like to correct or amend any personal information we maintain about you, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a letter to:
109 East Comstock St.
Owosso, MI 48867